Thursday, October 7, 2010

NBA Quotes 2

"I've never been afraid to fail.” -- Michael Jordan

"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. Twenty-six times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” -- Michael Jordan

"I'm playing against great players, playing against the best in the world. The competition - that's what I've always wanted.” -- Kobe Bryant

"Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.” -- Michael Jordan

"People have always doubted whether I was good enough to play this game at this level. I thought I was, and I thought I could be. What other people thought was really always irrelevant to me.” -- Steve Nash

No comments:

Post a Comment